My final video project is coming along, however I am encountering some difficulties. I decided to do my final project about dorm life, particularly roommate problems, living issues and adjusting. I have a few questions lined up that I have asked my interviewee's but I cant seem to go much further. I am sort of stuck. I always have issues with open ended/free choice projects for this reason, it is something I need to work on. I am going to need to come up with more questions, or possibly a new topic all together to meet the length requirement. I think my video will be interesting for other students to watch because it is personal opinions and something that many students can relate to. Some may be surprised to hear about others situations and their views on student life. I think this video will probably be a step up from my midterm video because it is probably a more interesting topic for others to hear and think about because it is easily relatable. I can add originality to my work by possibly conducting a poll for random students to see if a lot of students have the same opinions as the students I am interviewing.
I have heard many of my fellow students complain about their roomates and how southern needs to adopt a better system when matching students up to room together. The following article gives advice on living with stranger and how to make your relationship with your roommate better.
http://collegelife.about.com/od/beforeyouarrive/qt/roommatetips.htm
No comments:
Post a Comment