Saturday, September 17, 2011
#7 Fitness Facts
For this weeks Campus Safari Assignment, I payed a visit to the fitness center. The gym is open every day of the week, the specific hours are Monday-Thursday 7:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m., Friday 7:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m., Saturday 9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., and Sunday 2:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. However you can not enter the gym within half an hour before closing time. The cost for any student to join the gym is $60.00 per semester. A class I found out about that I am definitely interested in taking is Zumba because I took Zumba classes in highschool and loved it! I found out that they are taught by an instructor named Melanie and they are offered every Monday from 7:15-8:15 p.m., Tuesday from 5:00-6:00 p.m., and Wednesday from 7:00-8:00 p.m. The gym has four different types of cardiovascular machines, fourteen different types of weight training machines, seven different types of plate loaded machines, and many different free weights ranging from five pounds to one hundred pounds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment