Monday, September 26, 2011

How I Manage My Time


From doing the time management activity, I learned that I am sort of a boring person. I seem to have a lot of the same daily routines and sometimes cut myself short on certain activities so I have enough time for the next thing I have to do. I found that each week I spend 14 hours and 45 minutes on homework and studying each week. My biggest distractions seem to be hanging out with friends and family, and also just my relaxing time where I tend to get carried away watching television or pleasure reading. I would have to definitely say that I spend the most time sleeping, but if we are not counting that then I spend the most time doing homework and in class definitely. I feel I need to spread out my homework a little bit when it comes to changing how I manage my time. I think that doing homework for three hours straight or so is causing me a lot of stress, I definitely think that I should try and do a little bit at a time over a few days or so. What is strange to me is how I always feel so exhausted and just want to take a nap, but now looking at my schedule I am realizing that I am actually getting more sleep than I probably think. I think I may feel so fatigued because of stress. I am not great with change and I think that going from highschool to summer vacation to suddenly college where I am constantly busy and worrying about what work I have to do is causing me a lot of stress. It is all something I will just have to adapt to though and work on figuring out how much time I need to do what.

No comments:

Post a Comment