I would definitely give my first "A" to Hanna for her blog "Hanna Exploring the University". Her blog pulls you in right when you see it. It is very neat and organized looking. Most her blog posts have pictures on them that really do say a thousand words. They all show you exactly what her post is most likely going to be about. She also has very interesting titles for each of her posts which proceed you to read the articles. They are quick reads, not that they are short, some of them are quite long actually, but they pull you in and you want to read more so you read it quickly without struggle. Great job to Hanna for her organized page and creative writing skills!
http://hannaexploringtheuniversity.blogspot.com/
The next "A" I have to give defintiely goes to Louie for his blog, "Louie's Happy Blog Time". I think Louie deserves this "A" because his blog is just simply, well interesting. He pulls in his readers with his interesting layout and his very interesting pictures! His pictures for the most part are coming but they are quite commical and enticing. These pictures are what caught my attention and got me to reading his blog. Once reading I realized that even more interesting than the pictures on his blog are is his writing. Based off his writing, Louie could definitely, in my opinion, write for some sort of entertainment section of a newspaper. Excellent job to Louie and his enthralling writing!
http://louiehappyblogtime.blogspot.com/
The last and final blog that I believe deserves a grade "A" is Mikes blog, "MikeyyyyMo's Blog!". I think Mike's blog deserves the "A" because he seems so have put in a great amount of effort into his writing and the clean appearance of his blog. His writing is very fluent and interesting, but also very long and it shows that a lot of thought was put into it. He is also a very good writer, similar to Hanna in that his writing pulls you in and makes you want to keep reading. In my opinion, his blog page shows the hardest work. Great job to Mike and all the hard work he has put into his blog, it shows!
http://mikeymoinq.tumblr.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment